-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Davies
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hello all

Good afternoon,
	Beebe is a part of the Town of Derby, so no, there is no Town Clerk for
Derby.
Sincerely,
Bill Davies

--
William Boyd Davies, Esq.
May & Davies
424 Main St.
PO Box 303
Barton, VT 05822
Phone: (802)525-3766
Fax: (802)525-3647
CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE, & ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT NOTICE:
This electronic email transmission may contain attorney/client privileged and
confidential information intended only for the individual or entity named
above.  It may also contain attorney work product and is privileged as such.
Any dissemination, use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this
communication by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited.  Should
you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone
(802-525-3766) and return the original transmission to [log in to unmask]