Good afternoon,
	Beebe is a part of the Town of Derby, so no, there is no Town Clerk for
Derby.
Sincerely,
Bill Davies

--
William Boyd Davies, Esq.
May & Davies
424 Main St.
PO Box 303
Barton, VT 05822
Phone: (802)525-3766
Fax: (802)525-3647
************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE, & ATTORNEY WORK
PRODUCT NOTICE: This electronic email transmission may contain
attorney/client privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named above.  It may also
contain attorney work product and is privileged as such.
Any dissemination, use, distribution, copying or disclosure
of this communication by any other person or entity is strictly
prohibited.  Should you receive this transmission in error,
please notify the sender by telephone (802-525-3766) and
return the original transmission to [log in to unmask]