From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MUNINET automatic digest system
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 12:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MUNINET Digest - 30 May 2018 to 31 May 2018 (#2018-74)

There is 1 message totaling 105 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Clothing Allowance Policy

Date:    Thu, 31 May 2018 15:33:49 +0000
From:    Town Clerk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Clothing Allowance Policy

Hello.

I am looking for a clothing allowance policy.  The members of our Road Crew are allotted annually a specific amount of funds per employee to purchase clothing and foot wear.  We are looking at implementing a policy addressing the type of clothing and foot wear that is acceptable.

If you have a policy and are willing to share it, please email it to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you!
Nanette

End of MUNINET Digest - 30 May 2018 to 31 May 2018 (#2018-74)