Hey Susan,

If you’ll send me your email address, I’ll forward you a fillable copy of the form.  You can’t send attachments on MUNINET.


Carolyn S. Dawes CVC CVT
Barre City Clerk/Treasurer
6 N. Main Street, Suite 6
PO Box 418
Barre, VT  05641
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
(802) 476-0242<>

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Covalla
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BCA form 4404a


Does anyone know where I can find the BCA Form 4404a - Board of Civil Authority Decision. I use to have a link to a fill-able online form I used - but can't find it anymore.

Susan Covalla,
Mount Holly Town Clerk