Call me.  477-1452


Carolyn S. Dawes CVC CVT
Barre City Clerk/Treasurer
6 N. Main Street, Suite 6
PO Box 418
Barre, VT  05641
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
(802) 476-0242<>

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Townof Bloomfield
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BCA meeting

Hello all, how do I set up a BCA (board of civil authority meeting)? thanks. Ray