Thanks Karen!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Lathrop
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 8:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Town Welcome Packets

Hi Sue,

                I have a welcome letter I send  out to new property owners that has our website address on it, also contact list of municipal officers and departments such Zoning Admin, and a map highlighting where our Transfer Station is located.

Best,

Karen

Karen J. Lathrop
Town Clerk

296 VT RT 110

P.O. Box 266

Chelsea, VT 05038

Tel (802) 685-4460

Fax (802) 625-2002

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply,  is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. 315-320).