but I don’t know what that means.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town Clerk
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 2:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vital Records July 1st

I emailed them back an got the following response that it was the full
process from application to printing.  They stated sometime hopefully in
August.  I was nice of enough to remind them that we have an election in
August and they would have to work around our schedules.  They said thanks
for letting them know.  I am not sure how this happened when we were all
told it was just a flip of the switch and not be a problem.

Stacy Jewell

Town Clerk / Treasurer

Town of St. Johnsbury

51 Depot Square, Suite 101