From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Baker
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External Email] Pubmed? What's with the bad HTML version

Warning: This message is from an external sender. Remember to avoid sending sensitive information via e-mail.
________________________________

Okay, maybe it's just me.

Is everyone unable to use Pubmed?

All I get is unresponsive pure HTML - nothing like the usual stylized version.

It won't even search PMIDs.

Sad.

Brian L. Baker, MLS, JD
Library Services Program Manager & Literacy Program Coordinator, Medical Library
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-4408-6515

[cid:PAWXCRTHRVUE.IMAGE_1.png]

9300 Valley Children's Place | MS - GE12  |  Madera, CA 93636
D: (559) 353-6170 | C: (559) 960-7374 | F: (559) 353-6176 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
If it takes you more than 10 minutes to find anything, you are wasting time.  Contact the Medical Library.  Finding what you need, no matter how obscure, is what we do.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.