From: Jessica Cain
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 7:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ILL: Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Surgery 3(1):100-104. 2017

Hello,

Is anyone able to send the following article? We can't find a library that has access to this journal. We can pay and can route the request through Docline.

Title:

Functional outcome of Primary total knee replacement in severe flexion deformity and without flexion deformity knee-A comparative study

Authors:

Kumar, Mukesh
Padmanabhan, Vinod

Source:

Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Surgery 3(1):100-104. 2017

Publication Year:

2017

Thanks,

Jessica Cain, MLS
Librarian
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
737-202-3229
[e943ecc8-5be2-4768-a17e-1b829b908afe]<https://www.facebook.com/usahslibraries/>