Hello,  I am trying to find the Nurse Stress Scale Questionnaire (NSS) and scoring tool that Pamela Gray-Toft and James G. Anderson created.

I have ordered the article, The Nurses Stress Scale: Development of an Instrument by the same authors in Journal of Behavioral Assessment, v.3:n.1, 1981.

My patron wants both.  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks.

Susan Warthman, MLIS; AHIP
Medical Librarian, Brigham Education Institute
Brigham and Women's Hospital | Harvard Medical School
1620 Tremont Street, BC-3-014D | Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617-525-6787 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Medical Library Website<http://www.bwhpikenotes.org/employee_resources/Medical_Library/default.aspx>
Drop in Hours at the Knowledge Center: Mon. 2-3 & Wed. 10-11
APPLY BWH & HMS filters in Pubmed<https://youtu.be/ERMer3HJEw8>
[BEI Marketing Approved Logo (002)]

dispose of the e-mail.