Can anyone point me to the new-ish listserv for QuickDoc?  Or QuickDoc User's Group?
I think they switched to a Google Group a few years ago, but I did not make the transition at the time.

Google Searches only brought up really old stuff from the 1990s.

NESS says they will be ready for it when the times comes, but I'm anticipating difficulties and want to be prepared on the support side.

NESS says they will be ready when the transition comes ... but they couldn't tell me more than that.
They also could NOT point me to the QuickDoc User's Group.

Thanks for your help.

Michele Matucheski, MLS, AHIP
Medical Librarian - Library Services

Ascension Wisconsin
Ministry Health Care / Affinity Health System
Office at : Ascension Mercy Hospital
(formerly Mercy Medical Center)
Health Science Library
500 S. Oakwood Rd.
Oshkosh, WI 54904

t: 920-223-0340

Find More Answers on our Ministry Library LibGuides  http://ministryhealth.libguides.com/
Ascension Wisconsin Library Services
http://ascension-wi.libguides.com/libraryservices

If it takes you more than 10 minutes to find something, call or email the library. Finding what you need, no matter how obscure, is what we do.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: