To each his own, I suppose. I can’t recall that Wes and I skied anything at CB that wasn’t in the map and obvious.

I hooked up with a couple of locals at Crystal, too, and did some hiking there, but it just didn’t get my motor running like Created Butte did. I got nice freshness at Crystal, too, something I didn’t get at CB.

But, imho, any ski area could be great on any  given day, depending how n the camaraderie, conditions, light, and a myriad of other variables.