Dear Justin
It should be a swagelock 1/4" to 1/16" union with the 1/16" retro fitting the sge needle valve.
It is quite easy removing the heating block. I guess it is better checking before buying stuffs.

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Huawei

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [ISOGEOCHEM] Delta+ Inlet fitting
Da: Justin Van De Velde <[log in to unmask]>
A: [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone,

We have a leaky needle valve on one of our Delta+ that we'd like to replace with a Swagelok valve. Fortunately, we have the inlet distributor version with adapter unions rather than welded on SGE connectors. What is the connection type on the other end of that adapter? It's currently hidden in the heating block.


Justin H. VanDeVelde, Ph.D.

Stable Isotope Laboratory Manager, UC Merced

402-594-6604, [log in to unmask]