Hello Eduardo

Yes, the light are green, it looks all good. But when introduce gas to the source I did not get any signal at all.

Best regards
Getachew A. Adnew
Getachew A. Adnew
PhD student
email: [log in to unmask]
Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research Utrecht (IMAU)
Princetonplein 5
Utrecht University
3584CC Utrecht, The Netherlands
Phone: (+31)-30-2531555