Dear all,

The University of Plymouth is looking for two permanent lecturers (Teaching & Research) in Inorganic, Analytical Chemistry. This is to teach on the Chemistry course, but most of our research is focused on Environmental and Geochemistry, so some of you could be a great fit, especially if you are into innovative methodologies. We have great analytical equipment incl ICP-MS & TIMS and first-class technical support. Appl closes 19 August! https://www.jobs.ac.uk/.../lecturer-in-chemistry-inorganic-a.../<https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BLJ311/lecturer-in-chemistry-inorganic-analytical-chemistry/>

Please share with colleagues as well.

Best regards

Dr Sabine Lengger

Visting scholar to the Organic Geochemistry Unit
http://www.bris.ac.uk/chemistry/research/ogu/people/lengger.html
Lecturer in Chemistry
http://www.research.plymouth.ac.uk/pegg/staff/lengger_sk/sklengger.htm

Twitter: @doc_sabine
S.K. Lengger, et al. (Org Geochem, in press) Archaeal and bacterial glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraether (GDGT) lipids in environmental samples by high temperature-gas chromatography with flame ionisation and time-of-flight mass spectrometry detection. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orggeochem.2018.03.012