Hello Andreas

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

We measured the voltage at different magnetic steps and we found out linear correlation, this is the only thing I did for magnet current regulator board . I cannot ruled out if  magnet current regulator board causes the problem.

Best regards
Getachew A. Adnew
Getachew A. Adnew
PhD student
email: [log in to unmask]
Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research Utrecht (IMAU)
Princetonplein 5
Utrecht University
3584CC Utrecht, The Netherlands
Phone: (+31)-30-2531555