Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to our session on isotopologues at the AGU Meeting in Washington DC this December: New Vistas in Isotopologue Research. Keynote speakers include Jill McDermott and Ben Passey. We invite all relevant abstract submissions (description below).

Cheers,
Allie Baczynski, Max Lloyd, Laurence Bird, and Kate Freeman

Session B057: New Vistas in Isotopologue Research

Emerging cutting-edge instruments now make it possible to measure isotopic patterns, including novel clumped and position-specific isotope compositions, in increasingly complex structures. These advancements dramatically increase the number and type of samples that can be targeted and expand the scope of chemical, biological, and geological questions that can be explored. This session will feature recent advancements in instrumentation for position-specific and multiply-substituted C, N, O, S, and H isotopes and their uses to explore new areas and novel molecular and isotopic tracers in the geosphere.

--
Allison Baczynski
Postdoctoral Researcher