Dear colleagues,

We warmly invite abstract submissions to our session "Ice Core Records of
Environmental Change (C022)" at the upcoming AGU 2018 Fall Meeting.

Nancy Bertler (Victoria University of Wellington) and Ed Brook (Oregon
State University) have kindly agreed to be the invited speakers at the
session.

​We look forward to ​seeing you in D.C.!
​
Best regards,​

​Murat Aydin​ (University of California, Irvine)
​.J. Fudge (University of Washington)
Erich Osterberg (Dartmouth College)
Vasilii Petrenko (University of Rochester)
​
Yuzhen
​ Yan (Princeton University)

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/45587​

*Session Title:*
Ice Core Records of Environmental Change

*Session Description:*
Ice cores record environmental variability over seasonal to orbital
timescales often at a resolution unmatched by other archives. This session
seeks to integrate ice-core records from around the world with climate
models and other paleoclimate archives to gain insight into past and future
environmental change.

We invite contributions on, but not limited to: new results from ice core
campaigns, new analytical techniques, advances in proxy interpretations,
paleoclimate reconstructions that integrate ice cores with other natural
archives and/or climate model simulations, inferences of past ice dynamics
as well as glaciological studies that help to inform ice core
interpretation. We encourage contributions over a range of temporal scales
spanning the past decades to glacial-interglacial cycles.