Dear PIs, Business, and Grant Administrators,

To avoid confusion with the alumni association's UVMConnect online system, we have renamed our electronic research administration and compliance system.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
UVMClick is our future eRA portal where investigators and staff will manage the lifecycle of IRB Protocols, IACUC Protocols, IBC Protocols, Conflict of Interest Disclosures, Grants, Proposal Submission thru Award Management and Agreements.

UVMClick is made possible with support from the Office of the Provost, Office of the Vice President for Research, Larner College of Medicine and the University of Vermont Medical Center.

For more information about the project and timelines, please visit our UVMClick webpage<https://www.uvm.edu/ovpr/uvmconnect>.

Questions may be directed to our UVMClick, Project Manager: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank You,

Brian Prindle | Executive Director
University of Vermont
Research Administration and Integrity<https://www.uvm.edu/ovpr/research-administration>
Office of the Vice President for Research
P: 802-656-1435 | [log in to unmask]