Hello,

Would love some feedback and hardware/software suggestions on the following:

There's a teacher here interested to install a WiFi camera that would
provide a live feed 24/7 of some bee hives student worked on last year and
are thriving. The hives are (obviously) outside, the camera will also be
outside, but could be mounted to the building which is nearby (withing 5
feet of the hives).

While I can research many wifi cameras, I have not used any myself. Are
there any that anyone here would suggest and has any type of experience
with providing a 24/7 feed?

Many Thanks,
-Tim

--