Would highly recommend Nest Outdoor Cam! Between the quality and simplicity
of the user interface they seem to be the best. We have used them at
Crossett Brook Middle School for a live chicken cam
<https://video.nest.com/live/G4F7gGaN8A>. Set up is simple and sharing is
even more simple, by either link or embedded into a website . Hope this
helps!