And now for a walk on the dark side...

In a few years, we won't have snow to worry about make ups...

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

___________________________________

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*Internally: 1234*
*Externally: 802-857-7777*

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 12:09 PM Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I saw the article below about a district in South Carolina getting rid of
> snow day makeups.  Our admin team is intrigued.  Are any schools in Vermont
> doing this?
>

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/07/30/a-south-carolina-school-district-just-abolished-snow-days-and-will-make-students-learn-online/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7ff127f7bcbc
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Larry Dougher*
> Chief Information Officer
> Information Technology Services <http://its.wsesu.net>
> Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union <http://wsesu.net>
> 105 Main Street, Suite 200 Windsor, VT 05089
> Email <[log in to unmask]> | Google+ <http://goo.gl/gEAdt> | Twitter
> <http://twitter.com/larrydougher> | LinkedIn
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/larrydougher> | 802.674.8123

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.