Hello Everyone,

I've been knee deep in data getting everything together for the end of year
data collection, and I had a question about a field that pops up a few
files called POSID, which is a VT AOE assigned code for the place of
service. Is this just our school code (PS059) or is there another codeset
that I should be referring to?

Thank you for any direction you can offer, and have a great weekend!

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

--
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is