Hi Steve,

We have used PowerSchool in Colchester since 2010. We use it as our Student
Information System. Our schools grade with only proficiencies for K-5, and
our 9-12 use traditional grades and then supplement with proficiencies. The
high school is rolling out course proficiencies this year across all
subject areas and teachers will be tying each assignment to proficiencies.
Last year they used them just for "LEARN" proficiencies.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
Help Desk: 802.264.5727