Hello all;

I forget the gentlemen's name I was speaking with about this yesterday, but
today I was asked about it:  My SU is looking at a possible switch to
Powerschool as our SIS.  However, I hear that standards based grading in
out LMS (Canvas) cannot be ported back into Powerschool?

It this in fact the case?  And what exactly is their "Unified Classroom"?

Randy Wood

Data Manager - Winooski School District

Winooski, VT 05404

802-383-6095

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication,
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  This message may
not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The
information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded
under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6000,
or return e-mail and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.