I thought the same thing, but the EducatorID field is mandatory for Staff
Identity, so that makes me think that only staff members with a state
educator ID should be included. I've yet to make a successful submission,
all I've included so far are licensed teachers.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Ben Leslie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm trying to understand the staff related reports.....
>
> #0_Staff_Identity
> 10_EmpOrg
> 11_POS
> 11a_POS_Role Table
>
> Do these reports want data on all employees or just direct classroom
> educators?  I'm only familiar with the SECT report and EDUCATOR data, and
> not collecting data for every employee.  Based on the ROLE ID codeset, they
> want EVERYBODY....?
>

> --
> Ben Leslie
> *Coordinator of Technology*
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District
>
> *Arlington High School*
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
> Direct: 802-375-1432
>
> *Fisher Elementary School*
> P: 802-375-6409 ext. 263
> Direct: 802-375-1473

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.