Would highly recommend Nest Outdoor Cam! Between the quality and simplicity of the user interface they seem to be the best. We have used them at Crossett Brook Middle School for a live chicken cam. Set up is simple and sharing is even more simple, by either link or embedded into a website . Hope this helps!