Hello Tim,
This would be one of the options:

https://meraki.cisco.com/products/security-cameras

~$900 for a camera with storage and license for 5 years.
Y.

Sent from a portable device. Pardon the brevity and spelling.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018, 7:42 PM Tim O'Leary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

Would love some feedback and hardware/software suggestions on the following:

There's a teacher here interested to install a WiFi camera that would provide a live feed 24/7 of some bee hives student worked on last year and are thriving. The hives are (obviously) outside, the camera will also be outside, but could be mounted to the building which is nearby (withing 5 feet of the hives).

While I can research many wifi cameras, I have not used any myself. Are there any that anyone here would suggest and has any type of experience with providing a 24/7 feed?

Many Thanks,
-Tim

--
Tim O'Leary