We have started to purchase TV's instead of projectors. Lower cost, higher resolution, no orientation. No worries about brightness in the room and with casting you can quickly connect. So far so good and teachers have been very receptive.

David Martin

Director of Tech & Communications

Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union

157 Daniels Road