We have discovered many teachers who were using smart boards were using them as a projection screen. Teachers who wanted the interactive display we have given them one. Currently we are using Genie Boards and J Touch. The cost of these devices is comparable to a high end projector when taking everything into consideration. 65" Hovercams were around $1850 this summer.

David Martin

Director of Tech & Communications

Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union

157 Daniels Road