Hello Ben,
I tried it but didn't have funds to order.
Take a look at Google Signage:
https://youtu.be/5MWec-DVB44

Yevgeniy Sklyar
Infrastructure Manager
Danbury Public Schools
Danbury, CT 06810
203/790-2684 Office

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments may include privileged or confidential information. It is intended only for the attention and use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message and/or any of its attachments. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify me and delete this message. Thank you.