I don't see where a card or a finger scanner deprives anyone of positive human qualities.

We don't have the same issues with food services finger scanners.  Kids forget cards, but no so much with fingers.

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department
Internally: 1234
Externally: 802-857-7777