Sorry, a bit more information. We use Consolidated Communications for our
isp (we use our comcast connection as our failover).  We have been working
on this with Consolidated and our firewall vendor.

If we connect directly (bypassing our firewall) but using the same external
IP that our firewall uses, we are blocked.  If we connect to our external
port with another IP, sites are not blocked.

Consolidated Communications helped us identify that all of the sites
blocking us (that we have identified so far) were hosted on Akamai.

So we contacted Akamai.  They told us they only host the sites they don't
do any blocking and that we needed to contact each individual entity to
have them unblock our site.

One of our blocked sites is xfinity.com.