Your ISP will need to help you out with this.  In the mean time, if you
have other internet-facing IP addresses  you can use, switch to one of them
for now until your ISP resolves this with you.

You may also want to check your own out-bound traffic to ensure you don't
have someone or something that is acting maliciously which may be why you
may be on one or more blacklists, thus being blocked.