Hi Dennis,

We use Canvas LMS <https://www.canvaslms.com/> for all our online courses
that are offered by teachers around the state and have been extremely happy
with it. They do have a free teacher account and the ability to connect via
video conferencing with their integration with Big Blue Button, which also
has the ability to record.

Hannah

Hannah Farnum
*Learning Management Systems Administrator*

Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156

802.885.8358 (direct line)
802.885.8331 (main office)
802.885.8454 Fax

VTVLC.org

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully
recognized privilege. If you received this message in error or through
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that
the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this
message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.