Hi Dennis,

We use Canvas LMS for all our online courses that are offered by teachers around the state and have been extremely happy with it. They do have a free teacher account and the ability to connect via video conferencing with their integration with Big Blue Button, which also has the ability to record.

Hannah

Hannah Farnum
Learning Management Systems Administrator

Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156

802.885.8358 (direct line)
802.885.8331 (main office)
802.885.8454 Fax

VTVLC.org

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege. If you received this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.