From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sylvia Gagne
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2018 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blocked IP

We have worked with our firewall vendor to ensure that there is nothing happening on the outbound site.

Consolidated has been assisting, but the person I have been working with has basically said we needed to follow up on this.

Yeah, changing the external is an option, we have port forwards and other connections that we need to figure out before we do this.