Hello Everyone,

I've been knee deep in data getting everything together for the end of year data collection, and I had a question about a field that pops up a few files called POSID, which is a VT AOE assigned code for the place of service. Is this just our school code (PS059) or is there another codeset that I should be referring to?

Thank you for any direction you can offer, and have a great weekend!

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.