Awesome! Thanks Robert, and enjoy the weekend.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 3:33 PM Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is an answer I received from Jennifer Perry to a question similar to yours:

Perry, Jennifer

AttachmentsJul 31 (10 days ago)
to Beth-Ann, David, me, AOE

Hi Bob,

All codesets for other fields aside from the orgs are in the VT SLDS specs, you will find them attached on the spreadsheet in the workbook named SIS_VR_Codesets.

Place of Service for the educator piece(s) would be the School or Org the educator is performing that service.

For example, an Art Teacher may have multiple places of service.

For additional detailed questions regarding the educator/course piece, I will refer to Beth-Ann Willey and Dave Kelley cc’ed here, they are the educator and course experts and will best respond to all employing org questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jen

So yes, I believe for the POSID they do just want your school code.