Caleb

I'm sad to see Marlboro's program come to an end.

As an alum of one of  Marlboro's graduate programs, I can honestly say that
it was the perfect choice for me when I was seeking my Master's.
I was looking for a school that  was innovative in its content and
pedagogy, and I found it at Marlboro.

I will bear my Marlboro alumn status with pride!

Lucie

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Caleb Clark <[log in to unmask]