Google has to migrate the licensing for Chrome, no vendor can do that part.

For the rest of the migration, due to the disruption to end users, I have always had a vendor expedite this during the summer.  Now would be too late.

At WWSU I used Promevo, but they are pricey now I believe.  Very happy with that migration.

At EWSD/CCSU we used SysCloud.  Went very smoothly also.  Three domains to one last year.

We also use Bettercloud to support bulk changes to the Google domain and support management functions.  This service could help a manual process.

It's the drive sharing and calendar sharing that will kill a manual process.  In a small district you can train people to migrate their own content.  In a larger district like HUUSD, it is prohibitive.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department
Internally: 1234
Externally: 802-857-7777