I thought the same thing, but the EducatorID field is mandatory for Staff Identity, so that makes me think that only staff members with a state educator ID should be included. I've yet to make a successful submission, all I've included so far are licensed teachers.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street