I've gotten a few emails this morning about WeVideo Renewals.

Good news was that we were able to negotiate the same pricing as last year.  Some schools renewed earlier this summer right after we announced the renewal info.   Others are just getting back to school now and working on renewals. And of course with some of the district mergers, there are new contact people.

You can find the information on our Vermont Consortium on this page

http://pages.wevideo.com/wevideo-vermont-consortium

Please complete a purchase order (PO) for the number of licenses requested and email it to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask].

Purchase Orders should be made out to:

WeVideo, Inc.

149 Commonwealth Dr., Suite 2118

 Menlo Park, CA 94025

Please scan and send to [log in to unmask] and use the subject “PO for Vermont Consortium”.  In addition to the attached PO, the email must include:

Once your PO is processed, WeVideo will contact you with confirmation.

We have a new rep at We Video (Scott has replaced Atanas)   [log in to unmask]

But the address [log in to unmask]  still is the main address and can be used for all our Vermont consortium schools