I imagine that with the adoption of portable machines like picarro the
number and definition of laboratories measuring isotopes may have changed a
lot...

Matheus C. Carvalho
Southern Cross University
Lismore, NSW, Australia
Editor for Plos ONE, Heliyon (Elsevier),HardwareX (Elsevier)
Osmar, the open source microsyringe autosampler:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/aip/24680672

Book: Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy with AutoIt
http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/books/ISBN978-3-527-34158-0/

YouTube channel: http://is.gd/lab_automation

<http://is.gd/lab_automation>
" <http://is.gd/lab_automation>Science is the belief in the ignorance of