 Hi Jordon,

All the vendors would have this data on hand, broken down by sales region,
main application, revenue/research, etc. Reach out directly to whoever
heads up global sales for the three majors (Thermo, Elementar UK, Sercon)
and the lasers if you want to get really thorough. If you're lucky one will
give you a number. If you're really lucky one will throw a market analytics
contract your way to sift through the data.

Off-hand I'd peg just IRMS at around 2500 +/- 500 globally

Robert J. Panetta, Ph.D.
[log in to unmask] | +15144417017