Dear colleagues,

I would like to measure carbon isotope composition of CO2 as products of
Naphthalene degradation using GC-C-MS.  Direct injection of headspace gas
would be an straightforward method. However, the starting reactants were
prepared as a mixture of Naphthalene with nature abundance and 13C labeled
Naphthalene. I was wondering how bad the memory effect introduced by the
13C labeled Naphthalene would be and What are the better ways to get rid of
the memory effect (GC column baking/flushing?). I would appreciate hearing
your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Changjie