Hi all,

We have an opening for a new head technician at the Stable Isotopes in Nature Laboratory (SINLAB).  SINLAB is a vibrant lab located at the Fredericton campus of the University of New Brunswick in Atlantic Canada. We combine research in isotope ecology with external service contracts (gotta pay the bills) for a diverse range of clients. The ideal candidate will have experience operating and troubleshooting Thermo equipment (EAs, conflo, mass specs and GasBench), in addition to maintaining QA/QC standards in an isotope lab. Full detailing and application procedures are available here http://www.unb.ca/hr/_resources/php/print-support-staff-posting.php?theid=YZ-hqA== Please respond to me directly with any informal queries.

Apologies for cross posting, please share this far and wide.

Best wishes,

Brian

Dr. Brian Hayden

Science Director

Stable Isotope in Nature Laboratory (SINLAB)

Canadian Rivers Institute

Department of Biology

University of New Brunswick

Fredericton, NB

E3B 5A3, Canada

Tel: +1 (506) 452-6311

Skype: brian.hayden.work

Twitter: @DrHaydo

Web:https://sites.google.com/view/brianhayden/home   Social Media Editor for The FSBI, an International Society for Fish Biology, find us on Twitter @TheFSBI and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheFSBI