Hi Sonja,

if I remember correctly the time in the Picarro interface is just your system time and you can set it in Windows. The time stamp in the output files is more of a problem as it is also tied to the system time but doesn’t respect time zone settings. It’s set to one fixed time zone (GMT+0 I believe?). The only way we have found to convince the output files to show the right time stamp is to set the windows time zone to the one the Picarro software wants to be in (above mentioned GMT). If you are not using the computer for anything else than running the Picarro that shouldn’t cause any problems.

Cheers,
Veith