I imagine that with the adoption of portable machines like picarro the number and definition of laboratories measuring isotopes may have changed a lot...

Matheus C. Carvalho
Southern Cross University
Lismore, NSW, Australia
Editor for Plos ONE, Heliyon (Elsevier),HardwareX (Elsevier)
Osmar, the open source microsyringe autosampler: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/aip/24680672

Book: Practical Laboratory Automation Made Easy with AutoIt

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman