Hi Jordon,

All the vendors would have this data on hand, broken down by sales region, main application, revenue/research, etc. Reach out directly to whoever heads up global sales for the three majors (Thermo, Elementar UK, Sercon) and the lasers if you want to get really thorough. If you're lucky one will give you a number. If you're really lucky one will throw a market analytics contract your way to sift through the data.

Off-hand I'd peg just IRMS at around 2500 +/- 500 globally

Robert J. Panetta, Ph.D.
[log in to unmask] | +15144417017